From the My Journeys page, tap View Boarding Pass and then Where's My Bus. You will need to allow Where’s My Bus to see your location for full functionality.
Tap the tabs at the top of the page to toggle between timetable view and map view.
In the timetable view you will see the timetable for your trip. There are two columns showing Scheduled time (the usual timetable for this service) and Estimated time (the revised timetable, if there are any delays on the service). Rest stops are shown with a blue knife and fork icon and the timetable columns show A (arrival) and D (departure) times for these stops.
Tap on a stop to see location details and a Google Maps link, and tap on the service name to see the full timetable (not just your trip). If your trip involves transferring to another service this will be shown.
In map view you will see a map showing the route of your trip. Here’s what all the symbols mean:
- The route your bus is taking is shown as a green line.
- Your bus is shown with a green bus icon.
- Your location is shown with a blue dot.
- Your start point is shown as a green pointer.
- If your journey involves a transfer, the stop where you change buses will show as an orange pointer.
- Your final destination is shown as a red pointer.
- Normal stops are shown as black dots.
- Rest stops are shown with a blue knife and fork icon.
The Where's My Bus InterCity bus tracker is available on InterCity services only. If your bus is out of livery tracking may not be available.