Handy information about what happens during your InterCity bus trip.
- When do I have to be at the bus stop?
- Do I need to show my ticket to board the bus?
- How can I tell if my bus is delayed?
- Do your buses have seatbelts?
- Can I request a specific seat?
- Can I travel with a wheelchair or mobility scooter?
- Do your buses have WiFi?
- Is there a toilet on board the bus?
- Can I eat and drink on board the bus?
- If I miss the bus, can I use my ticket to get on the next one?
- Can I get off the bus wherever I want?
- Can I smoke or vape on board the bus?
- Is there luggage storage available at my stop?
- Will you drop me off at my accommodation?
- Can I bring my cat, dog or other pet on the bus?
- Does the driver provide a commentary?
- Do you stop at attractions?